An X9 main panel is used when an x9 file is opened and is specific to that content:
An ACH main panel is used when an ACH file is opened and is specific to that content:
The main panel serves as the anchor for our toolset, which is dynamically configured based on the current user license and the type of file that has been opened (X9 versus ACH). The toolbar is used to open each new file. Once a file is opened, it will be loaded, validated, and launched within the viewer. The main panel is divided into the following sections.
- ToolBar: is located at the top of the panel and provides access to all functions.
- Menu Bar: at the very top of the DashBoard and allows you to launch specific panels.
- Tool Bar: immediately below the Menu Bar and can similarly be used to launch application functions. The Tool Bar is typically easier to use than the Menu Bar.
- File Tree: which shows all record groups within the currently opened file. This is a scrollable window where entries can be expanded or collapsed. There is a tab within the tree that fully explains all navigation options. You can single click an item to launch in the Field Viewer, or alternatively double click an item to launch in the Item Viewer.
- Field Viewer: provides access to the currently selected record group and shows all records within the current group which are parsed into each field and their respective values and attributes.
- Record Viewer: is located in the lower left portion of the main panel and shows the record data for the currently selected record group. This viewer is very helpful since it provides information in two important areas. First is that it shows the data records exactly as they appear within the file. Second is that it includes information on any errors that were identified during validation. This panel can be scrolled to the right to get important feedback information on listed errors.
- Tabs: are located on the right side of the dashboard and provide summary displays for record types, errors, cash letters, bundles, and items.
- Thumbnails: are shown in the lower right of the main panel and can be clicked to launch the Item Viewer.